The Lesters COVID-19 Update
In light of recent developments and the uncertainty with regards to COVID-19, Lesters wanted to write to our valued partners and customers.
First and foremost, the health, safety and well-being of our staff and clients are of paramount importance to us and we want to reassure you that we have been and will continue to carry out the necessary precautions to reduce the impact of the coronavirus. We will endeavour to carry out these precautions whilst limiting the disruption to our supply chain.
Please find a list of initiatives and safeguards that we have put in place:
- We have made hand sanitisers and hand wash readily available throughout our site and to our drivers
- We will be operating a strict staff reporting procedure
- We have enhanced, where required, cleaning and hygiene programmes at our sites. We have provisions in place for deep cleaning of sites, should that be necessary.
- We have issued specific guidance to our colleagues, including our professional drivers, in terms of how to behave in order to reduce the risk of catching or spreading Coronavirus.
- Meetings with external visitors are to be restricted and carried out only when essential. In line with this, meetings must be authorised by a Director.
- We have increased the use of video conferencing to facilitate this practise and ensure communications are not disrupted.
Despite the global impact of the coronavirus, we can confirm that our raw materials are sourced within the United Kingdom. We can also assure you that our stock levels are stable and we will continue to monitor any risks closely to ensure our customers are not affected by material supply issues.
Whilst we are confident that we have taken appropriate measures to ensure our operations and services are not impacted, we will continue to monitor current activity or any changes and act accordingly.
We remain committed to taking the appropriate measures and working together with our customers and suppliers to ensure our operations and services are not impacted throughout the duration of this outbreak. We will continue to monitor current activity and any changes and act accordingly. We hope you find this update useful. However, if you do have any specific queries, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team who will endeavour to help.